WE'RE BACK! It's been a long time since we rock & rolled but we're back at NYC's best rooftop lounge for an 80s party!
Making this reunion extra special, everyone who missed out on celebrating their birthdays this past year, is invited to do that with us!
Love the 80s? Our 80s parties are always great!
So join us for an 80s party at 230 Fifth!
It will feature:
* All your favorite 80's tunes spun by DJ Vinnie Campisi!
* Dancing if it's allowed! Obviously, in this crazy world, things keep changing so check back for updates.
$10 well drinks!
Date: Friday, July, 16th from 6-11PM.
Location: 230 FIFTH (west side of Fifth Avenue between 26th & 27th Streets)
In addition, we'll also have access to The Rooftop Garden with one of NYC's most spectacular views!
The Rooftop Garden at 230 FIFTH
The Rooftop Garden is a hot-spot in the summer and a not-to-be-missed winter experience with its heated outdoor Rooftop Garden and legendary hooded red fleece robes which are given to guests upon their arrival.
The Food at 230 FIFTH
Besides offering a full bar, 230 Fifth also offers a full kitchen menu (serving food from 4 PM – Midnight), created by renowned chef John Benedetti who has been featured numerous times in The New York Times Dining Out section.
Since 230 FIFTH's opening in May of 2006:
* Voted #1 by the Editors of CitySearch for Best New Bars/Lounges in New York City
* Voted #2 Best New Bar/Lounge in the United States by CitySearch
* Voted #1 thing "To Do" in New York by Spur, Japan's leading fashion magazine
For further info:
917-754-4329 OR AndyfTroy@aol.com
See you there!
Check out my performance from our event at the Broadway Comedy Club last Friday night!